Saturday, August 11, 2007

Friendship Quotes

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."~ Winnie the Pooh ~
"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."~ Charles Caleb Colton ~
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."~ Unknown ~
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."~ Albert Camus ~
"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."~ Unknown ~
"Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life."~ Unknown ~
"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."~ Mencius ~
"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."~ Unknown ~
"If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend."~ Stone Temple Pilots ~
"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."~ Dave Matthews Band ~
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them."~ Unknown ~
"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."~ Unknown ~
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere"~ Tim McGraw ~
"My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life."~ Lee Iacocca ~
"Hold a true friend with both your hands."~ Nigerian Proverb ~
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."~ Unknown ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great friendship quotes thanx:)